Monday, September 24, 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION: OLSEN TWINS


I can't remember since when I'm a fan of the Olsen Twins. I just love everything, what they wear. Beginning from the shoes till the bags and the rings (I love how they wear the jewelry, especially the rings). I've the feeling, that they never wear something wrong. And now, with their own brand The Row and Elizabeth and James they make it possible, that people can wear the same thing. The only and BIG problem - nobody with normally salary can pay this stuff (certainly the things from The Row).

Hope this pictures inspire you like they inspire me. :)

xo, Rocio









1 comment:

  1. Hi beautiful!


    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from


    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...