Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LEOMANIA

Vans / Pull&Bear / Converse

Just received my last order and I realized that I've now for sure enough leopard prints stuff - especially leopard printed shoes. The new one in the family are from Vans.
You can't imagine what I go through for this babies.
I saw it the first time in Spain and there, my size was out of stock in the whole country (how on earth is that possible?!) So, the first night back in Switzerland, I'd searched for them on an online shop. I ordered them in size UK4 - which were to big for me. So my mother kept it for her self. I ordered again in the same shop (Landau) a smaller size.. And than, after waiting for so long time, I finally got the parcel. So exciting to open the box till I realized they send me the wrong shoes. Third attempt - this time I searched my luck in The Goodhood Store and after 2 working days I already received the parcel - and it was so lovely wrapped, like a gift. Definitely go to this store in 3 weeks, when I'm in London.


xo, Rocio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...