Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CHILL OUT


So since the hard working time in my office has begun, I like to have some chill out weekend. While in London last weekend wasn't any time for a recovery, I wanted to do nothing this weekend. 
Some shopping with my good old friend Maria on Saturday - we bought just some gift for our friend, which celebrate this friday her birthday. 
On Sunday I've done nothing else than go to the cinema with my old classmates and played some billiard, darts and foosball games with my boyfriend.. (and by the way, I won all of them.. :D )
For such a chill out weekend I found nothing more comfortable to wear, than some new stuff from London. Like the "Owww" shirt from Topshop and my cardigan from Primark mixed with some old stuff, like my shoes from Cannes and my really, really old bag from H&M. And as usual, all different patterns, which didn't really match together - but I love to wear it like this.. :)

P.s. Since Saturday, as my friend wore her new Zara shoes, I'm dreaming only about this pair of shoes (really obsessed and not really normal), so that I haven't had an other choice to satisfy finally myself. Soooo.. yeees, I've now a new pair of Zara shoes at home.. again.. yeaaaahyy..:D

Wish you a good night :)

xo, Rocio





Shirt: Topshop
Jacket: Primark
Pants: Bershka
Shoes: some Shop in Cannes
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Zara and Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...