Friday, November 30, 2012

H&M SS13


While outside the snowflake decorate the city in white, I've nothing better to do than to surf in my warm room through the internet and go from one fashion site to the other. And instead of looking for winter clothes (I desperately need some winter shoes for the work) I look already for the new collections. I've seen now the H&M SS13 collection and I must say, i like what I see.. :) I think, this is something completely new from H&M. I've rarely seen something like this at H&M apart of the many collaborations with the designers.
I can't wait to see these clothes on the rod - although only, because it would mean that the winter is over. And in the meantime, I warm me up with the SS12 collection in internet. 

xo, Rocio




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...