Saturday, November 10, 2012

LONDON DAY 1


On Wednesday we finally went to London to have a longer weekend as usual. I love to go casual and especially comfortable on travel, so I put my new trousers from Zara on. 
Directly after the checkin in the hotel we've searched an american food store to buy finally some Pop Tarts. Since we've booked this trip, I were only thinking about this. I wanted them so badly. I've tried them once as a young girl in the house of a friend and now, after many years, I can eat them again. :D We also went to the Westfield Shopping Center - and Jesus, I couldn't believe my eyes. Such a dimension is unknown in Zurich. You can see it at the last picture - this is only a small part of the Shopping Center. It had also a shop from the Modelsown Nailpolish. The store was so cute, itself looks like a Nailpolish bottle (you can see a picture of that on instagram: rocioegea).

kisses from London:), Rocio







Blouse: Blanco
Blazer: Blanco
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...