Saturday, November 10, 2012

LONDON DAY 2


Second day = Shopping day. Of course was the first thing that we've made in London, go shopping on the Oxford Street. Because our Hotel is nearby the Hyde Park situated, we've wanted to go trough the park and not with the underground metro. I've totally forgotten, that the Hyde Park was also well known because of the many squirrel there. And I was sooooo happy, when I saw one. Primarily we've wanted to go early to the Primark, before it was full of people. But with this little beasties we've forgotten all around us. It was so funny, and as people saw how we've tried to get them closer, they gave us some peanuts. So nice and friendly people - I love the atmosphere and the people here. 
After a while we let the squirrel alone and went finally shopping. I've never walked that much, that my legs and knees hurts. But it was definitely worth it. :)

xo, Rocio














Blouse: H&M (man section)
T-Shirt: Pull&Bear (man section)
Jeans: Bershka
Sneakers: Vans
Ring: Topshop
Bracelet: DIY
Bag: Gucci (vintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...