Tuesday, November 13, 2012

LONDON DAY 4


Last day in London - and I really enjoyed this day too. I found, it was a good day, to wear finally my DIY bag combined with leopard Vans and my jewelry sweater. I love to mix different patterns and to dress something up or down with little details. And as you can see, I wear also in this post my jeans from Bershka. It's the only one which fits me in every possible way - from the length till the width. I'm just in love with this and hope to find more of this kind of jeans. 
So, back to London. We've walked for long this day too (thanks god, a day has only 24 hours. My legs, knees and feet would be out of use if not) and saw again many beautiful things.
I might say this all the time, because I'm from a country which have ca. 7-8Mio. habitants and London alone has more habitants than Switzerland. I just don't know it this way and I'm very fascinated with the whole city. I've had such a good time and fun with the people there. They're very friendly and helpful. I really can't wait to go visit this city again.

xo, Rocio





Some impressions of London






Sweater: Asos
Jeans: Bershka
Sneakers: Vans (Goodhood store)
Bag: DIY

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, i love it!! I follow you! xoxo
    Eider

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/navajo-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...