Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ON MY WISHLIST..


1. Alain Quilici shoes from Solestruck / 2. Greek sweater from Topshop / 3. Antik Batik clutch from Net-a-porter / 4. dress from River Island / 5. J.w. Anderson tee from Topshop / 6. Dannijo necklace from Shopbop / 7. Chelsea boots from Topshop / 8. necklace from River Island / 9. nailpolish -Pink Fizz / Utopia / Emerald City / LIme Green- from Modelsown / 10. bag from Maison Martin Margiela for H&M

Doing the whole night nothing else than visit one shopping page after an other. Here are some of my favorite pieces that I saw tonight. If my wallet it permits, I'll buy some of this lovely things. :)

xo, Rocio

2 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Great wishlist!
    Following you on GFC!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much.. :)
      xo, Rocio

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...