Monday, November 26, 2012

SHINY RAINBOW


I finally had the chance to put my new shoes from Aldo on. Mixed with my baroque blazer from H&M and a really really vintage bag from my mother. I think the baggy pants made this look a little bit more casual and easy to go to a bar and drink some cocktails with the birthday girl and her invited. I had an amazing night apart of my fatigue (I really think I'm to old for party and all this stuff - especially when I've to work the same day.. -.-). 

Hope you had a good start. :) 

xo, Rocio







Blazer: H&M
Blouse: Blanco
Jeans: Zara (many thanks again Letiii.. :) )
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Vintage

3 comments:

  1. love your boyfriend jeans! xoxo
    EIder

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/snake-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you created with them
    Besos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...