Saturday, December 29, 2012

CAPTURE SOME SUN RAYS


Hardly the sun goes up, the people are all outside to capture some sunshine.. inclusive myself..
I took this chance to put my sandals from F21 (really old one) and wore them with some socks, unfortunately it's still not warm enough to wear them with nothing. :( I also grabed an old coat from my wardrobe, which I really love. And of corse my brand new clutch from net-a- porter, which I mentioned in my Wish-list. I felt really comfortable in this outfit and hope you can see that.. :)

p.s. 10 minutes later the sun was already gone - you can see it on the pictures, only the first 4 pictures were taken with sun light.. at least something.. right? :)

xo, Rocio








Coat: Zara
Blouse: Primark
Jeans: Bershka
Sandals: F21
Bag: Anti Batik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...