Thursday, December 20, 2012

STUDIO


After the work in my office I made me on the way to the studio of my boyfriend. He give me for our anniversary a portrait (you can see it here). So.. I thought I could paint him to the christmas once something. In his studio, I could do the basics of his portrait (I know, there will be no more surprise for him - but at least he'll not see how I'll finish it. And.. I know he'll read this.. it's not the only present - so you'll have some surprises.. :) )
When I went to the studio I still have my working clothes on. I really like it to go very comfortable to the work, so it wasn't unfavorable for painting something. I wore the necklace I got from my friend. I'm really in love with this necklace.. :D I wonder where she alway found this things in Berlin. So.. yes.. here you've some pictures.. :D

xo, Rocio










Blouse: Bershka
Jeans: Zara
Necklace: Gift from a Friend
Shoes: Stradivarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...