Tuesday, December 11, 2012

THIS TIME: SNAKE PATTERN


So, I know I always say I'll post more pictures wearing heels or anything else then casual look. But if you see the weather here, you know.. it's not the best condition to wear shoes without profile.
I really, really want to invest more time in my blog.. and make so many outfit post as it's possible - but.. and this is another factor.. when I'm done with the work it's almost dark outside. And I hate how the picture looks taken with the flash. 
Therefor all outfit post becoming during the weekend. 
This outfit is from Sunday, again casual. I wear my new Mango pants with snake pattern, which could be very elegant. But I dressed it a little bit down, mixing it with my black creepers. And again my warm bearlike coat from Zara (from the last season).

Unfortunately I can only post one outfit from this weekend. The weather was very inviting to rest at home and decorate it. We build something in direction of a chimney or better.. the border from a chimney. You'll see it in the next post.. :)

Wish everyone out there a good night.. :) 

xo, Rocio






Faux Fur Coat: Zara
Blouse: H&M
Pullover: H&M
Pants: Mango
Shoes: Creepers
Bag: Moschino

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos :)

    lorenaiscoming.blogspot.com.es

    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...