Sunday, December 2, 2012

XXL SCARF


Saturday - December started and the search for the gifts also. But for me started especially the time with my family, friends and love. All are so stressed by work and school but in the winter time, they always take their time to spend with the nearest people. So I spend this weekend with my mum. Going shopping and decorated the whole apartment in Christmas spirit. :)
For shopping I wear very comfortable and warm clothes (it's freezing outside.. :S) BUUUT I wear during the day something like heels.. :D hehe
This were the Zara shoes my friend had on and made me so jealous with it. I wear also an XXL scarf from Zara, which you could use as a picnic blanket. But it's so fluffy and perfect for the winter. 

xo, Rocio  






Scarf: Zara
Jacket: H&M
Blouse: Stradivarius
Jeans: Bershka
Shoes: Zara
Bag: TopShop
Gloves: Moschino

3 comments:

  1. Hello !
    By any chance, are you considering selling this scarf ou do you know where to find it ?
    Good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)
      I'm sorry, but this is the only scarf I wear, when it's cold outside.
      I bought it at Zara 2 years ago - they bring every year scarfs like that..:)

      Have a nice day! :) xo

      Delete
    2. Hi Hélène

      If you're still interested in this scarf.. I saw very similar ones in Zara again and also in Pull&Bear. Hope you'll find it.. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...