Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BLING BLING


I've made this shoes in 2010 for the first fashion Days in Zurich. I wanted to wear this at the time so baldy, that I glued stone for stone till 4 in the morning (and at 9 o'clock I started to work in the office) and this for 4 days. So, after I put so much time, force and patience - I though it would be time to wear them again. It's not a very special outfit. But I like to wear something more classic/remarkable with something very simple. That's not always like this. :)

xo, Rocio








Vest: Shop in Berlin
Shirt: Stradivarius
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: DIY

4 comments:

  1. Los zapatos son geniales!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, you are very stylish. Today for the first time I visit your blog and I like it so much. Following you on GFC and Bloglovin, will be very happy to see you on my blog too.
    Kisses from Istanbul
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...