Saturday, February 2, 2013

VEST OVER TRENCH COAT


I was really thinking, that as I wrote last week "see you tomorrow" I really post something the next day. But this week happened some craaazy things.. I'll go with a friend in may for 3 month to New York and we've till today only the first month planed; nothing to sleep - and nowhere to go... hahaha And I got the super news and opportunity to go right after New York 6 month to Munich for a internship. So I still have to plan a lot of things for both cities. 
Anyway, it's still really cold outside but fortunately for once dry. I though a Trench Coat alone will be to boring, so I put my old Vest over it. I hope you like this :)

xo, Rocio










Vest: Zara
Trench Coat: Stradivarius
Sweater: Pull&Bear
Blouse: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Slipper: Pull&Bear
Bag: Gucci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...