Thursday, April 4, 2013

APRIL WISHLIST


Cameo cape jacket / Zara silver wedge / Topshop sunglasses / Romwe shirt / Jeffrey Campbell sandals / 
Topshop playsuit / Topshop bikini / Zara top / Susan Hanover necklace / Topshop dress / 
Zara skirt/shorts / Sophia Webster heels / Zara bag

So I know some of this things are not from the new season but I'm still in love with it. And I hope so much, that I'll find some of this things in New York (for an order it's to late.. :( ).
Talking from New York - only 4 weeks left and than we're finally there. Yiiiipiiii.. :D

Ya se que algunas cosas no son de la nueva temporada pero me encantan y espero de encontrar algunas cosas en Nueva York (para un pedido ya es muy tarde.. :( ). 
Hablando de Nueva York - en solo 4 semanas ya estamos finalmente ahí. Ahhhh madre miaa.. :D

xo, Rocio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...