Sunday, April 7, 2013

FLOWER & STRIPES


Since it wont get warmer and springlike, I have to wear the spring on my clothes and let the flowers bloom at least on my pants. :) I like really the combination between flower and black/white stripes. Hope you all have more springlike weather than we have. 

Desde que el calorcito no viene y no se pone primaveral, estoy casi obligada de llevar por lo menos la primavera en mis ropas y dejar florecer algo en mis pantalones. De verdad que me gusta mucho la combinación entre flores y rayas blanco/negro. Ojalá que vosotros tengáis por lo menos algo que es parecido a la primavera. 

xo, Rocio







Shirt: Zara
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Primark

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Switzerland, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...