Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CHANEL ON MY FEET


Yesterdays outfit - again casual. Can't wait for the weekend, to finally dress a little bit up. But sorry, for the school it's the best way to feel comfortable. As I mentioned, we're always walking. I don't think that with a little heel I would survive that. 
There are so many people here, I was almost the whole time scared that someone could stand on my feet and get my lovely shoes (which by the way was the best gift ever; thanks again!! :-*** <3) dirty. 
Certainly, this babies could be worn way cooler, dressier and more ladylike. But I though, this would be the best way to wear it comfortable for school (according to my taste). 

El look de ayer - otra vez casual. No puede esperar mas al fin de semana, para que me pueda vestir un poquito de otra manera, que no sea siempre solo confortable. Pero para la escuela es lo mejor que hay. 
Como ya dije siempre estamos andando. Y no creo, que con un poquito de tacón hubiera sobrevivido esto. 
Hay tanta gentes aquí, que tenia siempre miedo que alguien me pisara y me ensuciara mis zapatos bonitos (los cuales fui el mejor regalo, otra vez - muchas gracia :-*** <3 me encantan!!).
Seguro que estos tesoros se podría llevar mas chulos, mas elegante y sobre todo mas femenina. Pero creo, que es la mejor manera para llevarlo confortable y para la escuela (a mi gusto).

xo, Rocio








 

Shirt: old one from my brother
Jeans: Zara
Bag: Topshop
Espadrilles: Chanel

1 comment:

  1. Loving the chanels ! :) Classic http://kouturekitten.com

    Drop By if you can!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...