Sunday, June 9, 2013

BIRTHDAY GIRL


A little bit delated, but here are some pictures from my birthday. My friend surprised me with a Gossip Girl-Tour (yees, I'm a big GG lover..). Unfortunately the weather was not the best... but it was so much fun to see where Blair was Queen of the steps, where they lived or where they bought their muffins.. and lot of other things.
But the best part of the day was definitely our brunch on the 230-Fifth Rooftop.

Un poquito con retraso, pero aqui os enseño algunas fotos de mi cumpleaños. Mi amiga me sorprendió con una tour de Gossip Girl (me encanta!). Por desgracia, el tiempo no era muy bonito.. pero e disfrutado mucho de ver a done Blair era la Reina de las escaleras, donde vivian o donde compraban sus muffin.. y muchas cosas mas.
Pero lo mejor del día era definitivamente nuestro brunch en el restaurante 230-Fifth Rooftop.

xo, Rocio








Coat: H&M
Shirt: Chloé
Jeans: Zara
Bag & Boots: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...