Friday, June 14, 2013

KNOTTED


I finally went to see a little bit the touristic side of New York City. For this case I wanted to dress me as comfortable as possible, and what is better for this than my lovely Chanel espadrilles?
Something that I love this season, is the trend which you knotted a shirt around your waist. 
So, I used this for when it became warm enough during the day.. :D

Finalmente visite un par de cosas turísticas de Nueva York. Para una ocasión como esta, me gusta vestir tan confortable como es posible, y que es mas confortable que mi espadrilles de Chanel?
Lo que me encanta sobre todo esta temporada, es la tendencia de amarrarse una camisa por la cintura. 

xo, Rocio









T-Shirt: New Yorker
Shirt: H&M 
Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: Zara
Espadrilles: Chanel
Jewelry: Forever21 & Cheap Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...