Saturday, June 29, 2013

LAST ONE FROM NEW YORK.. FOR NOW..


It's been a while since I last posted something. I kinda have a mid-life-crises with the difference that I'm only 23 years old and it's just regarding the clothes. I've the feeling that I'm wearing always the same clothes. Maybe because I'm reduced on just one luggage for 3 months. I arrived yesterday night in San Francisco. I hope during our road trip I can find myself and my passion for experiment with different styles, colors and clothes.

Hace ya tiempo que no actualizo mi blog. Tengo algo parecido a una crisis de mediana edad con la diferencia que tengo solo 23 años y referiendome solo a la moda. Tengo el sentido que siempre me visto igual. A lo mejor porque estoy reducida a una maleta para 3 meses. Ayer llegue a San Francisco. Espero que durante nuestro road trip me encuentre otra vez y mi pasión para los experimentos con diferentes estilos, colores y ropas. 

xo, Rocio







Vest: Guess
Shirt: Blanco
Jeans: Vera Moda
Bag: Topshop
Sandals: Store in Cannes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...