Thursday, August 15, 2013

PAISLEY SHORTS


With the sun comes also again my addiction to my self-made-bag. The yellow from the sun, green from the lawn, pink from the flowers; all this summerly color reflected in one bag. Expect the faultless, cloudless, blue sky. For that, I stood in front of an almost "faultless" blue wall. :)
I don't know why, but I always mix something really colorful with black, grey or white. Maybe to put the whole attention only on this item. So I mixed it with all my new stuff from New York. :)

Con el sol también sale mi adicción a mi "hecho-a-mano-bolso". El amarillo del sol, el verde del césped, el rosa de las flores, todos estos colores veraniego reflejados en un bolso. Menos un cielo despejado, azul e impecable. Pero para eso me puse delante de una pared casi "impecable". :)
No se porque, pero siempre mezclo algo muy colorido con negro, gris o blanco. Tal vez para darle toda la atención solo a una pieza. Así que lo mezcle con mis cosas nuevas de Nueva York. :)

xo, Rocio










Sweater: Forever21
Shorts: Forever21
Sneakers: Converse
Bag: DIY
Sunglasses: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...