Thursday, September 12, 2013

CASUAL CHIC


The sun was shining when I went out of the house.. and than this.. after 10 minutes it was raining and frizzy. But ok, as long as I work inside it doesn't matter. 
As you can see.. I wear again lose fit jeans. There is nothing better in the moment. But for work I tried to wear it a little bit more "casual chic" like. What do you think, did I achieve that?

El sol se mostraba de su mejor cara cuando salí de casa.. y luego esto.. después de 10 minutos empezó a llover. Pero bueno, mientras que trabajo dentro no importa.  
Como podeis ver.. Llevo una vez mas unos jeans ligero.  No hay nada mejor en el momento. 
Para el trabajo trate de lleveralo un poco mas "casual chic". Que pensais, lo logre?

xo, Rocio








Blazer: Zara
Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Zara
Booties: Stradivarius
Bag: Antik Batik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...