Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CHECKED TROUSERS


I finally found in Spain some check printed trousers, whit the color I like. I'm having a really chill-out phase in this moment. And you know.. you dress like you feel - So I'm buying all my trousers some sizes bigger. You'll see it in the next few posts. :) 
A.. and if you're asking yourself, why I'm wearing two different Shirts.. even if it doesn't look like this.. it was really fresh, so I had to put another shirt above.. :D hahaha

Finalmente encontre en España unos pantalones con estampados de cuadro y con el color que me gusta. Estoy teniendo una fase muy relajante..Y ya sabéis.. te vistes como te sientes - así que me estoy comprando todos mis pantalones algunas tallas mas grande. Lo vais a ver en los próximos posts. :)
A.. por si os preguntáis porque llevo dos camisetas distintas.. aunque no lo parece.. hacia mucho frío que me tuve que poner otra camiseta por encima.. :D hahaha

xo, Rocio








Blazer: Zara
Shirt (simple black): H&M
Shirt (The Ramones): from my brother
Trousers: Pull & Bear
Bag: Stradivarius
Sneakers: Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...