Thursday, December 19, 2013

ALL BLACK


I'm searching for months a jacket like this with lambskin, but it was everywhere sold out or not in my size available. Last week my friend took me to Clockhouse, a store which I honestly don't visit that much, and surprise surprise, there was this beautiful jacket. It's exactly like that one I searched and it wasn't really expensive. So I really learned a lesson from my friend, I should visit more often stores than the common ones.. It'll be definitely a store, which I'll visit more often. What do you think from this jacket? I mean, certainly it's not like the lambskin jacket from Acne, but I think it looks really good and it's 10 times cheaper than the Acne one; you can't really say anything.. Right?

Estoy buscando desde hace meses una chaqueta como esta con piel de cordero, pero en todas partes estaban agotadas o no lo había de mi talla. La semana pasada mi amiga me llevó a Clockhouse, una tienda que sinceramente no visito mucho, pero sorpresa sorpresa, ahí encontré esta chaqueta. Es exactamente igual como la que yo quería y eso por poco dinero... Séra definitivamente una tienda, la que voy a visitar más a menudo. Que os parece la chaqueta? Seguramenta no es como la de Acne, pero creo que se ve muy bien y por 10 veces más barata; no se puede decir nada.. No? 

xo, Rocio
















Jacket: C&A
Pants: Zara
Boots: Zara
Bag: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...