Thursday, May 22, 2014

STRAW HAT


Hey guys! Finally the summer has also arrived in Switzerland - even if it last only for 3 days! 
I don't know why, but with a straw hat comes always the feeling of holidays and beach. I thought, it would be perfect to wear it, because we're going next tuesday for two weeks on a little road trip through Italy. So you can say I'm putting me already into the right mood. :)

Hola chicas! Por fin llego tambien en Suiza el verano - aunque solo para 3 dias! 
No se, pero un sombrero de paja siempre me da el sentimiento de vacaciones y de playa. Me parecia perfecto, ya que el proximo lunes nos vamos para dos semanas a un viaje por carretera a Italia. Se puede decir, que me estoy preparando mentalmente. :)

xo, Rocio















Shirt: Zara
Jeans: H&M
Hat: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...