Monday, July 7, 2014

PINK DETAILS


I did with the rest of the pink leather tape, which I used for my mini straw bag, a new necklace. My mother had an old wallet with the gold Moschino letters. So I put this on the tape and voila, here it is: my new Moschino necklace a.k.a. my new obsession.

Hice con el resto de la cinta de cuero, la que use para mi bolsito de baja, un nuevo collar. Mi madre tenia un monedero viejo con las letras doradas de Moschino. Asi que puse esas letras en la cinta y voila, aqui esta: mi nuevo collar de Moschino, o tambien conocido como mi nueva obsesion.

xo, Rocio







Shirt: Massimo Dutti
Jeans: Zara
Sandals: Zara
Bag: Zara
Necklace: DIY & Thomas Sabo

2 comments:

  1. Your style is one of the best!! Love everything! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...