Thursday, February 12, 2015

FEBRUARY WISHLIST

Fendi bag / Topshop trousers / H&M shirt / Zara dress / 
Topshop coat / Zara shoes / Stella McCartney shirt / Moschino bag / Topshop shoes
 
It's time to post once again my wish list. As you can see, this time the list is a little bit meagre. It's still sale out there and the new collections come only step by step. But this few things are my absolute favourites - I'd buy all of them immediately, some of them I've already ordered (uups!). What I really would love to buy, is this beautiful, simple and classic Fendi Peekaboo Micro bag. The only catch? It's too expensive for just being able to put your mobile phone in it ( I even ask myself, if the Iphone 6 would fit in it or if I need the older and smaller version). What a pity!

Ya era otra vez la hora para hacer una vez mas mi liste de deseos. Como podeis ver, esta vez la liste es un poco magra. Todavia estan las rebajas y las nueva colecciones solo vienen paso a paso. Pero estas pocas cosas son mis favoritos - me compraria inmediatamente todo, algunas cositas ya la pedi (uups!). Lo que realmente me encantaria comprar, es este bonito, sencillo y clasico bolsito de Fendi. El unico entresijo? Es demasiado caro para solo poder meter su telefono movil (incluso me pregunto si el Iphone 6 cabria o si necesitaria la version mas antigua y mas pequeña). Que lastima!

xo, Rocio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...